Watershed College, a Christian school of students from diverse backgrounds, requires the services of a suitably qualified person to teach English and History up to ‘A’ Level.
This post is available with immediate effect.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualifications, skills and requirements
- Must be a seasoned professional with a demonstrable track record of teaching at reputable schools and be in possession of a relevant University Degree and Teaching Diploma.
- At least seven years post qualification experience in teaching.
- Effective communication and organisational skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Should be innovative and reflective, in order to be able to teach the 21st century learner, effectively.
- High levels of computer literacy required.
Teachers will be required to be actively involved in all facets of boarding school life, including sports and clubs.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs. F. Benzon, Head of Watershed College and sent to the Head’s Secretary: email@example.com
The application should consist of a CV, names and contact details of two referees and a cover letter outlining why the candidate believes that they are ideally suited for the post.
Further information about Watershed can be found on the school’s website www.watershed.ac.zw
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
The closing date for applications is 13 September, 2019