The Examinations Office, which is run by the Examinations Officer, is tasked with the critical task of running both internal and external examinations for the college and for external candidates who wish to sit for the June and November examinations. It is the responsibility of the office to ensure that all examinations are conducted using the best practices and regulations determined by the various examination boards. Consequently, the office has the mandate and responsibility to maintain the credibility of the examinations and the reputation of Watershed College.
The Office is also responsible for all communication with stakeholders on all matters concerning examinations. Watershed College offers examinations under the auspices of Zimbabwe Schools Examinations Council (ZIMSEC), Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) and The Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM).
Watershed College offers June and November exams for external exams
Contact Details: Mr. Takura Mukamba, Examinations Officer.
Contact numbers: 0772911595, 0773442591
A'LEVEL ACHIEVMENT SYMBOLS
A* - Outstanding 90% and above
A - Excellent 75%-94%
B - Good 65%-74%
C - Average 55%-64%
D - Below Average 45%-54%
E - Weak 35%-44%
U - Very Weak Below 35%
IGCSE ACHIEVEMENT SYMBOLS
U Less than 35%
The Extended grades will be used for all forms one to two and those form three and four students who are following the Extended syllabus.
The Core Grades will only be used for the form three and four students following the Core syllabus.
EFFORT SYMBOLS & House Points
1 - Excellent 2
2 - Good 1
3 - Average 0
4 - Poor -1
5 - Very Poor -2
EFFORT PERTAINS TO:
- attitude towards work, instruction
- homework done on time and neatly
- bringing the correct books and stationery
- oral participation during the lesson
- contributions in every form possible
- the student is compared with himself/herself if attainment is to be referred to
- Excellent - students does far more than expected
- Good - student does more than expected
- Average - student does what is expected
- Poor - student does less than expected
- Very Poor - student does far less or very little of what is expected