We encourage anyone who expresses an interest in enrolling at Watershed College to make a personal visit to the College. The College is situated 62.5 km from Harare and 11.5 km from Marondera, on the main Harare - Mutare road.
ADMISSION IS DEPENDENT UPON THE FOLLOWING:
Form 1 - 4 (Lower School)
- Satisfactory performance in the entrance exams and/or common exams.
- Report from previous school
Form 5 - 6 (Upper School)
- Satisfactory results at IGCSE / O’ Level examinations
- Interview with the Watershed College Director of Studies
Agriculture Diploma Course
APPLICANTS should have at least 5 ‘C’ grades including Mathematics, Science, and English at IGCSE or ‘O’ level. Students will be accepted on passing an interview which is held prior to starting the Diploma Course.
The Application should include the following:
- A registration fee of $50.00 (non-refundable)
- A certified copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A copy of the last school report.
Without these your application will not be processed.
Complete the Application form and attach certified documents and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be hand delivered to the school.